Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Car Battery fail, Hummus win

I like to say that if i have one virtue, its patience. I liked the idea of that Boiling Points show that used to be on MTV because I thought I would win the money if I was ever on it. Virtues have flip-sides and in my case the flip side of patience is procrastination. Today this was a problem in the shape of my car battery. I've known I needed a new car battery but its been starting okay until today. I was supposed to pick up the little boy I babysit from his pre-school coop and the car was a not interested in going anywhere. And the worst babysitter of the year award goes to...PurpleBecca!!!

Then I made some hummus out of stuff I had in the pantry. It turned out being pretty good, if a little non traditional. I just put this stuff in my little food processor:

1 can garbanzos
2 cloves garlic
about a tablespoon chili powder
about 2 tablespoons olive oil

Now I'm eating it on saltines because if I don't have any tahini you know I don't have pitas.

No comments:

Post a Comment